Versatility and Quality
Since opening its doors in 1928, family-owned Adams Electric Company has faced many challenges, presented in an ever changing construction marketplace - and turned each one into an opportunity for growth. Our longevity encourages diversity in the types of electrical construction projects we install, so our high-quality work can be found in institutional, government, commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, higher education and industrial facilities throughout the southeastern United States and Internationally.
- Adams has three office located across the Carolinas in Raleigh, Charlotte, and in the Reidsville / Greensboro area enabling us to service locally a large percentage of the state.
- Adams has over 80 years of experience in the construction industry enabling us to continue to cultivate and develop hard working young field personnel and management leaders.
- We have over 300 well-trained, dedicated and loyal field employees which qualify Adams Electric Company to handle almost any size project.
- We have a vast amount of experience in many sectors
- Adams extensive experience encompasses the following sectors: Healthcare, industrial and manufacturing, pharmaceutical, chip manufacturing, institutional, laboratory research and development, large commercial, food processing, etc.
- We are pre-approved for bonding for projects of ten million and can request bonding for larger amounts if needed.
- We have a complete in house design department to assist in design build construction with an experienced CAD department.
- Our Project Managers are well trained professionals with experience to handle large scale projects.
- Adams has a Safety Manager who enforces regular safety meetings, seminars, and makes regular site inspections of projects
- Workman's Compensation Modifier Rate .86
- We maintain strong relationships with our suppliers who give Adams exceptional service which enables us to give our Customers exceptional service in return.
- Our service management team is hand's-on and very active from the bottom up. We pride ourselves on being proactive and not reactive, realizing that the projects we work on are most important because performance is reflective for future projects
- We pride our reputation for quality, professionalism, high integrity, and being team players.
- Although Adams is celebrating it's 80th year in business, we continue to strive to improve and expand our horizons. We are proud to say that with continued training on new products, recruitment of young vibrant intelligent employees, Adams is continually innovating new ideas and bringing value and exceptional service to our Customer still today, eighty years later!
- Adams is licensed in several Southeastern States including Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Georgia, Maryland, and Louisiana.